Hydrogen Engine Cleaning Review Best Engine Parts Cleaner Blue 123
The electrolyzer as the source of hydrogen and oxygen is the core
device of the hydrogen and oxygen decarbonizer. Although the
electrolyzed water technology is relatively mature, its efficiency
is generally not high, generally around 60%, so a large amount of
heat will be generated during the electrolysis of water. .
Considering the effect of high temperature on the sealing effect of
the electrolytic cell seal and the electrolytic efficiency, the
temperature of the electrolytic cell is required to not exceed 70
°C during the working process. For this we install a heat sink
inside the machine.
1. Built-in carbon removal end reminder, ringing reminder at the
end of carbon removal
2. Built-in computer control system, the carbon removal process is
navigated by computer
3. Built-in counting system for easy operation management
4. High-definition touch screen, all kinds of status at a glance
5. Using wireless voltage and pressure sensor to perform real-time
detection of engine flameout, with flameout and shutdown alarm
6. It has various complete alarm functions such as overpressure and
over temperature and water shortage.
|Gas Output||1500L/h ±10%|
|Working Pressure||≤0.2 Mpa|
- Periodically discharge the condensate tank drain pipe, the draining
should be carried out in the state where the equipment is
completely cooled. The draining should be carried out once every
ten times of removing the carbon. After the draining is completed,
the draining valve is closed;
- After the car has finished carbon deposition, do not forget to
restore the opened car intake manifold after the air outlet is
- The power input cable of the host should be connected reliably, the
host should be fixedly installed, and free movement is prohibited.